Taken

Complete guide to Skill Perks

31 posts in this topic

On 7/9/2017 at 10:49 PM, dbukalski said:

does master of rockets increase double rocket damage? i thought it would until i found the double rocket skill

how do u prestige?

To prestige you must get to the last stage and you will find a prestige button above the battle button in the championship page, you get to prestige 10 times.

Edited by Sharkzy

Well, i still got a question. Everybody ist talking about EXP-points, so you can level-op faster. Do they mean the points you get during a duell (the blue cat-shaped things), witch are not available anymore???

Because in the whole game you can only level up by battle.

14 hours ago, ARSCHLECKER said:

Well, i still got a question. Everybody ist talking about EXP-points, so you can level-op faster. Do they mean the points you get during a duell (the blue cat-shaped things), witch are not available anymore???

Because in the whole game you can only level up by battle.

Pro Mechanic - Gives bonus EXP on parts during the fusion, which leads to faster level ups (unlocks at prestige 5)

This is not the cat shaped points from the old leader board, this affects parts being fused together. When fusing a part onto another, you get a larger amount of the green bar filled up than you would normally. You need few parts and less high level parts to level parts up, and need less coins overall. 

If you aren't parked in a spot, it is generally more efficient to sell parts for coins and drop tool boxes on parts. Once you reach your happy place (20/24), then you will want to level up the parts after you run out of tool boxes.

• Like 1

On 10.1.2018 at 6:45 AM, Agar said:

Pro Mechanic - Gives bonus EXP on parts during the fusion, which leads to faster level ups (unlocks at prestige 5)

This is not the cat shaped points from the old leader board, this affects parts being fused together. When fusing a part onto another, you get a larger amount of the green bar filled up than you would normally. You need few parts and less high level parts to level parts up, and need less coins overall. 

If you aren't parked in a spot, it is generally more efficient to sell parts for coins and drop tool boxes on parts. Once you reach your happy place (20/24), then you will want to level up the parts after you run out of tool boxes.

Ok, thanks for the answer. You may get some catnip on my bill ;-)

Blades attack and boulder health, DONT do stronger booster more then once because you will fly out of the arena