Dracoblitz

CrashCats comic!

19 posts in this topic

If anyone scrolled down the facebook page and found the gold surfer fan art and looked at the comments, you would've seen that I'd vowed to make some fan art as well. And yeah, my fan art but in the form of a comic series revolving around the game C.A.T.S. Yup I'm doing comics. Deal with it. Criticism is appreciated!

P.S. If I do get a prize for art, I'd like my character's SWAT helmet added into the game, but only for me. In game username - Qwerty155 prestige 1 stage 7 double rocket boulder with a saw.

Untitled_Artwork (11).jpg

• Like 8

Yeah its been a bit because I was slacking off but there it is: the second comic! Btw that's a cookie that Uncle Tony is holding if you didn't know.

Untitled_Artwork-3.jpg

Edited by Dracoblitz
  • Like 4

Sorry for being late. I've been making So many future comics i haven't stopped to digitize the previous ones. Never fear, the uploading will hasten.

yeeeee[398].jpg

• Like 2

Also, if you want, you can go to tapastic and find my comic there. I already contacted a mod for permission and gave claims to zeptolab. I don't want to deal with copyrights......

Edited by Dracoblitz

you all probably been wondering why I haven't posted. Well, here goes. I, broke my drawing thumb recently. I'm not saying as an excuse, but I actually did break my thumb rendering me inable to draw. But, it is obvious that I am now well, fine and dandy to draw due tho the amount of spaces I put in this one comment                                              (all with that with my thumb). So, be ready to see a comic soon!

3 hours ago, Chervey said:

Ok, patch yourself up. Waiting for new series!

Lol I was excited seeing that someone had posted and thought "ooh finally another comic!" Then I realized it was just Chervey posting and waiting. 

Lol.

okay randomness aside good luck and I'm excited!

Edited by DabbingCuttlefish