Finnjet

The sneaky spinning laser!

11 posts in this topic

Get the sneaky body with the two gadget attachment points on the front and back, use two back pedals and a powerful laser. The back pedals will shoot you back into the wall and you'll ping off it sky high, spinning around, until your laser fires and sweeps the whole arena!  Given lasers do 2x damage, if I had a laser that did 15000 and faced someone with let's say 29000 it would be an instant kill. The body also avoids any of those pesky boulders with saws... If someone has a good chunk of health and some double rockets you unfortunately haven't a chance. If they have melees (not saws) or normal rockets and they drive back to you, they can get zapped again, as if you land upside down it won't fire straight back. Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the forums!

I posted about this build awhile back with a video ;) Your title might be a little easier to understand though.

Definitely a fun build if you can get a good laser + body and/or gadget with +laser damage :)

34 minutes ago, StoopidCat said:

Welcome to the forums!

I posted about this build awhile back with a video ;) Your title might be a little easier to understand though.

Definitely a fun build if you can get a good laser + body and/or gadget with +laser damage :)

Thanks!

Easy way to kill this little sneaky bastard( :) ) is to put harpoon on your sneaky, sticky tire back and roller on the front. You don't need any weapon, harpoon will hold him while rotating and laser beam will miss you, then just wait until wall kills him.

16 minutes ago, Chomee said:

Easy way to kill this little sneaky bastard( :) ) is to put harpoon on your sneaky, sticky tire back and roller on the front. You don't need any weapon, harpoon will hold him while rotating and laser beam will miss you, then just wait until wall kills him.

I hope I don’t meet you anytime soon in battle .. seems like you mean business with that harpoon!😀

Mind you, I’m not a great fan of the flying sneaky .. prefer whales 🐳 and surfers 🏄‍♂️ at the moment. A good stable whale with minigun and blade/shotgun works well .. even harpoons (the traditional enemy of whales) aren’t often effective against this build 😀

A three weapon whale would be even better .. but they are hard to find these days!

Happy hunting 😀

On Wed Jan 31 2018 at 7:36 PM, Phil said:

I hope I don’t meet you anytime soon in battle .. seems like you mean business with that harpoon!😀

Mind you, I’m not a great fan of the flying sneaky .. prefer whales 🐳 and surfers 🏄‍♂️ at the moment. A good stable whale with minigun and blade/shotgun works well .. even harpoons (the traditional enemy of whales) aren’t often effective against this build 😀

A three weapon whale would be even better .. but they are hard to find these days!

Happy hunting 😀

I have 3 whales which have 3 weapons but small power 

That’s the way to go 😀

I’m actually using a 3 weapon whale myself at the moment. Very few lifters in my current championship .. so I’ve got 3 miniguns locked and loaded!

Power is a problem .. I had to add 6 units of power to my whale to get the attack stats I needed.

17 minutes ago, Remester said:

When you get a three slot surfer AND whale in the same box and They have like, 8 power.

When power toolboxes actually have a use.

P.S Why are you replying to a topic from like February lol

Why not, its there to be read, flags it up so others can read it, surely a good topic/ conversation does not cease to be because it was posted more than a week ago?