Eriso

Save the progress?

20 posts in this topic

HI! 

I recently downloaded C.A.T.S and I totally fell in love. And I'm excited about its game and its strategy to overcome the championships but .... there is something that brings me doubtful for days. I use Android and download google Play Games to log in while playing. With this, can I save my progress if I change the device or use it in parallel on a tablet and a smart phone? Or if I uninstall the game and reinstall it? I repeat I love this game and I do not want to lose my progress, imagine being first in the lists and to change smart phone lose everything and must start from 0 .... it would be catastrophic.

I do not speak English, please excuse my spelling

If you are connected to Google play or whatever ios accoutn thingy, if you unistall and reinstall the game, while connected to Google play, your progress will be saved.

If you are ready changing platforms, it might not work as well, but Facebook may save you. If not, support will gladly help you get your progress back (hopefully)

1 hour ago, Taken said:

Si está conectado a Google Play o lo que sea ios accoutn cosita, si Unistall y vuelve a instalar el juego, mientras está conectado a Google Play, se guardará su progreso.

Si está plataformas cambiantes listas, puede que no funciona tan bien, pero Facebook puede ahorrar. Si no es así, el apoyo con mucho gusto ayudarle a obtener su progreso hacia atrás (con suerte)

Thanks, connect to facebook help save my progress? Then when switching devices I can recover my progress true?

15 hours ago, Eriso said:

Thanks, connect to facebook help save my progress? Then when switching devices I can recover my progress true?

Yes. That is correct. Facebook may help you save your progress.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taken said:

Sí. Eso es correcto. Facebook puede ayudar a salvar su progreso.

OH thank you so much!! im so happy now!!! 

5 hours ago, Taken said:

wait, on KoT, facebook didn't help save progress, then how can it save the progress on this game? can a dev please confirm?

24 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

wait, on KoT, facebook didn't help save progress, then how can it save the progress on this game? can a dev please confirm?

24 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

Facebook MAY help you save your progress.

Connecting to Facebook won't help you save progress, connecting to Google Play will help though. Definitely screenshot your ID to proof the account is yours so you can request it back from Zeptolab.

16 hours ago, NotANewb said:

4 hours ago, Solaito said:

Connecting to Facebook won't help you save progress, connecting to Google Play will help though. Definitely screenshot your ID to proof the account is yours so you can request it back from Zeptolab.

Actually Facebook does save your progress here, quoting from in-game help:

"Please note, that Facebook connection also saves your progress"

Google Play is for achievements and leaderboard & all that stuff only I guess.

36 minutes ago, MrKukurykpl said:

Actually Facebook does save your progress here, quoting from in-game help:

"Please note, that Facebook connection also saves your progress"

Google Play is for achievements and leaderboard & all that stuff only I guess.

Ok, I didn't know that. But when I connected my bluestacks to google play it asked if i wanted to switch to my old account. So definitely go with Google Play.

On 25/4/2017 at 2:31 PM, Taken said:

If I do not connect to facebook, is there no other way to save my progress? I did not log in to facebook

31 minutes ago, Eriso said:

If I do not connect to facebook, is there no other way to save my progress? I did not log in to facebook

Yes, through Google Play, or the iOS variant if you're playing on an iOS device.

1 minute ago, Solaito said:

Sí, a través de Google Play, o la variante IOS si estás jugando en un dispositivo iOS.

If so, then I can rest easy, I need to change my device for better performance and I want to keep having my things.

Just now, Eriso said:

If so, then I can rest easy, I need to change my device for better performance and I want to keep having my things.

If it's connected through Google Play you have nothing to worry about. I would also suggest taking a screenshot from your ingame ID.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eriso said:

On 4/24/2017 at 9:48 PM, Taken said:

If you are connected to Google play or whatever ios account thingy, if you uninstall and reinstall the game, while connected to Google play, your progress will be saved.

Already said that ;P

• Like 1

So I lost progress because I drowned the old phone in the water, when I switched to a new phone and connected Google account and Facebook, the recovery of progress did not happen. My nickname is πizda

Sorry my nickname πzda

1 hour ago, Picca said:

So I lost progress because I drowned the old phone in the water, when I switched to a new phone and connected Google account and Facebook, the recovery of progress did not happen. My nickname is πizda

Hi! I really love this game and wish to save play it for a long long time. Sadly, the device i am using will be used in school in the future, so I have to delete all my games. Can a dev help me find out if I can use my game center account to save my progress when I re-install it after deletion? Thanks!

If you link to your Facebook Account (assuming you have one) via game settings, then you can do a fresh install on other device and reconnect to Facebook via settings and the game will ask you which account do you want to use. Simple as that.

yes. I know that. But does game center accounts work? Additionally, I have no access to my fb account because i am under the required age.