Filletus

ID Matchmaking

10 posts in this topic

Hello,

I've got an idea and i tell you my story why it should be there.

I have a Cousin, who plays the game, I tried to Make with him Match-make at any attempt, but i can't play with him, because my cousin can't have Facebook, his mother don't want it.

So i wonder if Zeptolab can add Matchmaking by typing ID from Friend or Someone closer so he can play with him/her.

How it works: Click the ID Matchmake Button, then type his ID (e.g. 43429), then click OK button, it search it and if it find someone, you can play with him like you made a matchmake, Friend will get after this battle notified that someone battled him/her, if he/she wants to see it, he/she needs to click Play Symbol Button and he will see how it all ended and that's how it all works.

Hope you like my Idea. 

Have a nice Day and take care Filletus

Or just add a in-game friend system, which allows you to manage your ig friends, and you can fight against them ! :)

23 minutes ago, Tomus said:

Or just add a in-game friend system, which allows you to manage your ig friends, and you can fight against them ! :)

That's what i meant. :D

• Like 1

You should add him as facebook friend and connect both your facebooks to your accounts. That way you'll show up in each others friendlist and you'll be able to battle each other.

Just now, Solaito said:

You should add him as facebook friend and connect both your facebooks to your accounts. That way you'll show up in each others friendlist and you'll be able to battle each other.

I know, but My cousin's Mother Don't want it, because he's not prepared yet for facebook, that's why i want ID Matchmaking. :)

59 minutes ago, Filletus said:

I know, but My cousin's Mother Don't want it, because he's not prepared yet for facebook, that's why i want ID Matchmaking. :)

Ok I get it, but Zeptolab probably won't be implementing this since most people do have Facebook.

On 4/26/2017 at 7:15 AM, Wammus said:

If facebook friends would show all friends I would be happy, but that is not the case right now.

It only shows facebook friends who play the game.

• Like 1

I would be in favour of this, as it wouldn't harm the game in any way, but I suspect that using Facebook connectivity will remain the only way to battle your friends.

On 4-5-2017 at 9:06 PM, Taken said:

It only shows facebook friends who play the game.

Not all, not for me at least. Can't duel with my daughter, but she can with me.