PremiVex

The Unofficial Highest Win Streak Contest (TUHWSC)

86 posts in this topic

My highest is 12, I couldn't imagine getting something higher then 60 let alone something like 85. You guys are insane!

Good luck! I know you'll hit some potholes with having such a high score (because you would most likely get around 70,000+ score after the 1000 and it will be hard to judge how good the machine you are fighting is.

gl hf

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Taken said:

Good luck! I know you'll hit some potholes with having such a high score (because you would most likely get around 70,000+ score after the 1000 and it will be hard to judge how good the machine you are fighting is.

gl hf

Believe me or not, Im in stage 16 right now but I use this bot in the pic below because it flaws the matchmaking system. With 1 or 2 skips Im matched vs AI bots (i guess) with similar health than mine. So I can one shoot them. 

Finally I lost vs a boulder who evaded my first shoot so...

Screenshot_2017_04_28_02_44_05.png

There's already a contest in the CONTESTS section 

And good luck on getting 1000 win streak, I can't even get over 30 ;-;

• Like 1

I dont know how everyone does it, im happy if i can get 5-10 win streaks, just for the crowns :D . Great job on those nice scores, can't wait to see the first 3/4(/5) digit win streaks in the future!

Edited by Oliver
typo

My best is 113, by the way congratulations @Stupiputs ;)

It's not so hard to have a high win streak once you know who you can beat and can't beat ^^

• Like 1

The highest streak I've attained currently is 18 wins. I'm at Military Stage 14 and the grind is getting to be tough! I have been playing with designs and am hoping to reach golden parts real soon! 

IMG_1691.PNG

3 hours ago, Rikri said:

You know you can skip fights in quick fight? Just sayin'...

That's  vital for having a big win streak. But not skipping is just a challenge,if your machine is good enough you can get really high streaks.

Mine was a bit past 50, just did it for the game center achievement :D but that 312 streak is impressive (it gets harder the more you advance though).

hm, my first impression of the 312 win guy, is, that he cheated... the icon from game garden is opened and if i know it correctly you can push your stats somehow with that programm.

i am absolutely not sure if its really a normal win streak or a cheated win streak... (upper right corner)

mods pls check that, if possible

but to topic: my highest streak without skipping is 15 and with skipping is a bit more than 30. but i havnt screens of it ^^

Edited by OldZcule