PremiVex

The Unofficial Highest Win Streak Contest (TUHWSC)

86 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, OldZcule said:

hm, my first impression of the 312 win guy, is, that he cheated... the icon from game garden is opened and if i know it correctly you can push your stats somehow with that programm.

i am absolutely not sure if its really a normal win streak or a cheated win streak... (upper right corner)

mods pls check that, if possible

 

but to topic: my highest streak without skipping is 15 and with skipping is a bit more than 30. but i havnt screens of it ^^

Good eye. Hopefully not the case.. but no doubt people will find a way to take the fun out of a game. Cheat at single player games if you want, but please don't in multiplayer..

Back on topic.. have to watch the coins when skipping. With my previous build I had to skip a lot & got low on coins. I've upgraded the "discounted skips" skill to help, as well as sold older useless parts.

My highest streak is 41 (using some skips). I wasn't going for a super long streak, just getting crowns, so I decided to test against a tougher matchup :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-5 at 11:11 AM, OldZcule said:

hm, my first impression of the 312 win guy, is, that he cheated... the icon from game garden is opened and if i know it correctly you can push your stats somehow with that programm.

i am absolutely not sure if its really a normal win streak or a cheated win streak... (upper right corner)

mods pls check that, if possible

 

but to topic: my highest streak without skipping is 15 and with skipping is a bit more than 30. but i havnt screens of it ^^

LOL I didn't even noticed I had GG on in that screenshoot, I honestly used it in another sigleplayer game.

Anyways, It's easy to win high streaks if you understand the game matching mechanics. I posted the thecnique I use some weeks ago:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, I am impressed for all of the streaks so far. I will try to do a good win streak to show.

Edited by MagnusCarlsen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

over 1 000... but im sick of these (i dont even know how to call them properly) guys... who just script their streaks and think they are good.. so i ask zepto, can u delete them?

1004 streak.jpg

1000000.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Tuesday, May 09, 2017 at 5:15 PM, Smiky said:

over 1 000... but im sick of these (i dont even know how to call them properly) guys... who just script their streaks and think they are good.. so i ask zepto, can u delete them?

1004 streak.jpg

1000000.jpg

Nice streak, but how did you see other people's streakes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fezzik said:

@Somark

Thanks Fezzik. This one took me about 3.5 hours and 600k gold. :)

IMG_4436.PNG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Somark said:

Thanks Fezzik. This one took me about 3.5 hours and 600k gold. :)

IMG_4436.PNG

 

That is very awesome, I couldn't to that if I would try. It takes a long time indeed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you didn't screen shot, you can go to settings, if you are on Android, hit the leader board crown button, and click on the win streak button. It keeps track of win streak of today, this week, and all time. Mine is 78 currently. Lots of skips. 😉

Screenshot_20170514-010240.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2017 at 9:35 AM, Stupidiputs said:

Here we go! 1/4 path to 1000

Screenshot_2017_04_28_15_54_05.png

What win do you start earning more than 75 blue things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now