PremiVex

The Unofficial Highest Win Streak Contest (TUHWSC)

85 posts in this topic

DabbingCuttlefish, you've pointed out some misspellings lately, keep in mind that not everyone here has english as their first language.

10 hours ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

Edit: lol first person to notice in this entire topic that UNOFFICIAL is spelled wrong in the title.

👍Fixed

17 hours ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

image.pngEdit: lol first person to notice in this entire topic that UNOFFICIAL is spelled wrong in the title.

Noooooooo failed  at 210, lost to a boulder. (whyyyyyyy)

15 hours ago, Ragz said:

DabbingCuttlefish, you've pointed out some misspellings lately, keep in mind that not everyone here has english as their first language.

Yeah I know. But Google translate is always a thing and I want to help them learn :p.

Edited by DabbingCuttlefish

On 5/5/2017 at 5:11 AM, OldZcule said:

hm, my first impression of the 312 win guy, is, that he cheated... the icon from game garden is opened and if i know it correctly you can push your stats somehow with that programm.

i am absolutely not sure if its really a normal win streak or a cheated win streak... (upper right corner)

mods pls check that, if possible

but to topic: my highest streak without skipping is 15 and with skipping is a bit more than 30. but i havnt screens of it ^^

I know game guardian (the suspicious thing u spotted) its a value editor for well, u guess it, games. That does seem very suspicious, unfortunately I can't do anything about it, got a friend who is a mod and I'll tell him about it.

BTW these streaks are still lame, edited or not, there are people with streaks of 3000 - 10 000. LEGIT, I wish I were one of those.

My highest is 150-ish, no proof yet sry.

Edited by smartbot

On 5/5/2017 at 4:11 AM, OldZcule said:

my first impression of the 312 win guy, is, that he cheated..

It really is possible to reach a 4 digit quickfight winstreak, no cheating.  I have done this myself.

But it costs tons of gold coins, gets boring, and no rewards.

No cheating involved

Combination of punching above your weight (I highly rate Lifter/repluse combo) and maximizing part bonus so you bot is op for its material level. I still got opponents in quick fights who’s stats where higher than mine but that when the Lifter/repluse evened the odds.

Zal Attack