Tomus

Skip 30 mins with an ad ?

27 posts in this topic

Hello !

Yesterday, my friends showed me how to skip 30 mn to open a chest if I watch an ad. He simply click on the chest and a button button to skip was here.

But me, when i want to do that, the button is not here ?

Need some clarification

Sometimes the button will be there but other times it won't. Try clicking on the box then exiting and repeating a few times or check back later. There's also a limit (which I don't think anyone currently knows) of how many ads you can watch per day.

1 hour ago, Solaito said:

You can only watch your ads once every 24 hours.

My friend watched ads 9 or 10 times in a row, and it worked

24 minutes ago, Tomus said:

My friend watched ads 9 or 10 times in a row, and it worked

Yes, I can also view multiple ads. I have like 20 ads or something, but I can only watch them once every 24 hours before I can watch them again.

3 hours ago, Solaito said:

Yes, I can also view multiple ads. I have like 20 ads or something, but I can only watch them once every 24 hours before I can watch them again.

Ok thanks :)

Just now, Tomus said:

Ok thanks :)

How many ads you get depends a lot on where you live though, so you might not get as many.

I'm at gold level and I get probably get over dozen adds per day.  It seems to be timed where you get 1-2 ads per certain time period.  If I haven't viewed ads over night, in the morning I can watch couple of them.  At one point I had closed to 7-8 ads ready to view at once.

Usually ads come in batches for me.  I'll be able to open 1 or 2 of the 2 hour boxes in a row, so that's 4-8 ads before running out.  Once in a while I'll get enough to open a super box right away, so that's like 12 ads in a row, but typically I'll run out of ads before one of those is fully opened.  Also I seem to get another batch available after maybe 8-12 hours, rather than 24 hours.

Also interesting, if you run out of ads and play on multiple devices, you'll still be out of ads even if you switch devices.  So if I'm playing on my iPad and run out of ads, switching to my Android will not make more ads available.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Fezzik said:

Usually ads come in batches for me.  I'll be able to open 1 or 2 of the 2 hour boxes in a row, so that's 4-8 ads before running out.  Once in a while I'll get enough to open a super box right away, so that's like 12 ads in a row, but typically I'll run out of ads before one of those is fully opened. 

I had the same a few weeks ago. Although ads have recently been behaving strange on my new account, so I barely get 1-2 a day at the moment.

When I started there's so many ads to skip the time period but now only receiving 2-3 ads a day plz increase ads or decrease the time period it's hard to get coins and parts.

1 hour ago, Catstars said:

When I started there's so many ads to skip the time period but now only receiving 2-3 ads a day plz increase ads or decrease the time period it's hard to get coins and parts.

The number of ads you get depends on your location. Try using a VPN to change your device's location ID if you are unsatisfied with this.

• Like 1

Absolutely not depending on where you live. A friend could watch infinite amount a day while i'm locked after 5 ads ...

I have infinite ads but i dont see it as an advantage- only if you sit on your phone/tablet 24 hours a da

3 hours ago, Evian said:

Absolutely not depending on where you live. A friend could watch infinite amount a day while i'm locked after 5 ads ...

I wish i would have infinite ads...now i have about 12-15. And advantage is enormous! No need for 24/7 opening box, just open till you got enough for instant promote. Extremely easy play.

Hmm...that means, it's good that i don't have infinite ads view :) that would be too easy.

But still it's temping to have that possibility.

• Like 1

Previously i get a lot of add available to watch. Now i just reach stage 16 in league and playing ranking at gold level, i dont receive any at all. No add at all. It have been 24h already.

I was able to watch around 10-20 ads per day until yesterday.  Now I'm able to watch a ton more.  I don't know if it's unlimited but I haven't reached the limit if there is one.  Really curious about the inner workings.

PS. It's a HUGE advantage.  I played for a few hours last night while watching TV and skipped 3 stages.  My wife is so envious and I need to see if it's something I did or just luck.

Depends on the OS: if it's iOS i know for sure it's limited, because I couldn't watch a single video in 1-2 days in a row, while in Android you get a lot more to watch. It's only logical, seeing that it's Google's OS and you all know how Google loves ad revenue.

I have an android and I live in Canada, and I have gotten more than 20 ads once. If I do run out, I simply do a few championship battles and a few quick fights and I get more.

i don't know what it depends on.......

On 26/04/2017 at 3:20 PM, Solaito said:

You can only watch your ads once every 24 hours.

Don't start to give false information , there is sometime limited ads , just wait 30 to 60 min , If it really did'nt refill try to switch your network (Home Wifi -> 4G ) the limit of ads is enought to open you 4 rare box(purple one)  maybe it also depends on where you're 

Don't spread false information. My limit is 20 ads a day and I get new batch exactly at 19:00 GMT every day. It's enough to open just 1 super box (12 ads) + 2 wooden boxes (2x4 ads).

By the time I was filling in more details I could no longer edit my previous post. Please delete the older one.

I did not have a counter "refilling" my number of views after 24 hours or every 2 hours. Back when I asked tech support why I had just one single video to watch on my iPad in a day or straight up had nothing for weeks when I used to have much more, I got this answer. I hope Alice won't mind if I publish this.

We haven't made any changes to the system, but the advertiser can limit views. This is exactly what happened since as you can see the iOS advertisers turned out to be more "generous". Unfortunately, we can't directly influence it. 
Sometimes there may also be some kind of technical difficulties within the ads system.