Sign in to follow this  
Reptilian

Videos to open toolboxes.

10 posts in this topic

Do you know guys how many videos ( to open toolboxes) we have per hour and in how much time do they restore?

Has someone done research about that?

*supply crates

And no, because their amount and time between them rely on your location or device, like for KoT. One thing I'm sure of is that they all "restock" in one moment instead of 1 per 3 hours, for example.

You can only watch them once every 24 hours. How many you get is dependant on your location. I'm from Belgium and get around 20 every day.

I'm from Canada but I get basically an infinite amount of ads, so I open so many a day, I can barely keep up with three star crowning all these boxes. I'm probably going to make a mega box opening video (4 super boxes with 3 crowns, supply box, legendary part opening, and legendary gold league opening)

1 hour ago, Taken said:

I'm from Canada but I get basically an infinite amount of ads, so I open so many a day, I can barely keep up with three star crowning all these boxes. I'm probably going to make a mega box opening video (4 super boxes with 3 crowns, supply box, legendary part opening, and legendary gold league opening)

That's insane! So you can just watch ads all day? After opening like 3 boxes mine are up. Looking forward to your unbox video :)

That is so stupid. My friend has infinite ads and I was only able to open 5 crate or so. We are both at the same location so we can rule that out. They need to sort this out. We should all get the same cap per day.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Thorvald said:

That is so stupid. My friend has infinite ads and I was only able to open 5 crate or so. We are both at the same location so we can rule that out. They need to sort this out. We should all get the same cap per day.

It may also depend on the time of day your ads are being played, while it seems unlikely, and is unlikely, there may be more ads at noon perhaps, than nine at night. I doubt they would make a real cap on how many ads you can watch; they would probably just keep giving you ads until there are none left.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Taken said:

It may also depend on the time of day your ads are being played, while it seems unlikely, and is unlikely, there may be more ads at noon perhaps, than nine at night. I doubt they would make a real cap on how many ads you can watch; they would probably just keep giving you ads until there are none left.

My friend and I played at the same time. I am now starting to think there is some kind of AB test that justify this from happening.

From AUS. Have limited ads. around 10 - 20 ads before I can't watch anymore, but then in a few hours I can watch some more ^_^