Lachlan_CAT

Cheaters & Hackers

20 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I'm a new fellow CAT on the Forums.

I've had an idea in mind, I doubt it would be successful but I've seen this around too much lately.

My idea being that making Cheaters & Hackers being dealt with, even just a tiny bit... well, i thought that ZeptoLab should bring together a filtering detector that detects any presence of an exploit, cheat or hack in the filesystem they have hacked. Also a notification showing e.g: "We have detected that you have been using Third Party Websites to exploit, hack or cheat in this game wether it being to get hacked resources or mods, all resources have been confiscated. This is your first WARNING, If you get caught one more time using any type of Third Party Websites/or Applications, your account will be permanently banned." But take away the resources, and leave a couple of hundred or thousand coins if you'd decided to tweak this idea a little bit if you had ever decided to make this an actual thing.

- Please leave comments of what you think.

I worthy everyone's opinions.

thanks, 

sincerely ~ Lachlan_CAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nghia said:

what?

CATS.png

Hello, maybe I had been unclear of my perspective.

There should be a ban filter for users who want to use hacks, mods, cheats to get a certain amount of resources, example: Cracked APK so it would be detected and the user gets the hacked resources taken away with a warning of consequences of using Third Party Websites/Applications.

Exploiting the database to get "999999999" Loot, it would make the game much more better and safer.

thanks for your kind reply too :-)

Lachlan_CAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nghia, what's the issue? One's Prestige 3, the other is Prestige 2.  They have a full 62 and 48 stages' worth of perk points to spend on skills than you.

And likewise, have an upper limit to pvp points far higher than you.

 

Higher status than you does not automatically mean they are cheating.

 

Back on topic though, third-party applications probably are the root of the cheating. But hacking to change resources? Probably less likely than some form of Bluestacks+autoclicker on a computer to automate 24/7 point farming.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Maaya said:

Nghia, what's the issue? One's Prestige 3, the other is Prestige 2.  They have a full 62 and 48 stages' worth of perk points to spend on skills than you.

And likewise, have an upper limit to pvp points far higher than you.

 

Higher status than you does not automatically mean they are cheating.

 

Back on topic though, third-party applications probably are the root of the cheating. But hacking to change resources? Probably less likely than some form of Bluestacks+autoclicker on a computer to automate 24/7 point farming.

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it very very much :)

I mean, likewise exploited game (OBB), I just thought that this could possibly get rid of the hackers in our game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Maaya said:

Nghia, what's the issue? One's Prestige 3, the other is Prestige 2.  They have a full 62 and 48 stages' worth of perk points to spend on skills than you.

And likewise, have an upper limit to pvp points far higher than you.

 

Higher status than you does not automatically mean they are cheating.

 

Back on topic though, third-party applications probably are the root of the cheating. But hacking to change resources? Probably less likely than some form of Bluestacks+autoclicker on a computer to automate 24/7 point farming.

hi 

Kitten, How does it get?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Lachlan_CAT said:

Hi guys, I'm a new fellow CAT on the Forums.

I've had an idea in mind, I doubt it would be successful but I've seen this around too much lately.

My idea being that making Cheaters & Hackers being dealt with, even just a tiny bit... well, i thought that ZeptoLab should bring together a filtering detector that detects any presence of an exploit, cheat or hack in the filesystem they have hacked. Also a notification showing e.g: "We have detected that you have been using Third Party Websites to exploit, hack or cheat in this game wether it being to get hacked resources or mods, all resources have been confiscated. This is your first WARNING, If you get caught one more time using any type of Third Party Websites/or Applications, your account will be permanently banned." But take away the resources, and leave a couple of hundred or thousand coins if you'd decided to tweak this idea a little bit if you had ever decided to make this an actual thing.

- Please leave comments of what you think.

I worthy everyone's opinions.

thanks, 

sincerely ~ Lachlan_CAT

I don't think cheaters deserve a second chance at all. Period. But still, they are there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/7/2017 at 6:09 AM, Lachlan_CAT said:

Play a lot, or spends and purchases in-game products.

What purchases in-game products?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nghia said:

What purchases in-game products?

You may want to explore the game a bit more if you didn't realize there's a whole in-game store offering specialized boxes and such.

At the least, too early to be asking about people that have prestige numbers on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Maaya said:

You may want to explore the game a bit more if you didn't realize there's a whole in-game store offering specialized boxes and such.

At the least, too early to be asking about people that have prestige numbers on them.

Yes Maaya, thanks for helping Nghia out, I appreciate you helping me and others commenting.

-Lachlan_CAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Maaya said:

You may want to explore the game a bit more if you didn't realize there's a whole in-game store offering specialized boxes and such.

At the least, too early to be asking about people that have prestige numbers on them.

Thanks )))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And, if you build right, even a player who can't / won't spent RL$ on a virtual game, you can still conquer those with higher prestige, ^_^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/08/2017 at 1:01 AM, KarouWS said:

And, if you build right, even a player who can't / won't spent RL$ on a virtual game, you can still conquer those with higher prestige, ^_^

You're right!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2017 at 3:02 AM, Lachlan_CAT said:

Hi guys, I'm a new fellow CAT on the Forums.

I've had an idea in mind, I doubt it would be successful but I've seen this around too much lately.

My idea being that making Cheaters & Hackers being dealt with, even just a tiny bit... well, i thought that ZeptoLab should bring together a filtering detector that detects any presence of an exploit, cheat or hack in the filesystem they have hacked. Also a notification showing e.g: "We have detected that you have been using Third Party Websites to exploit, hack or cheat in this game wether it being to get hacked resources or mods, all resources have been confiscated. This is your first WARNING, If you get caught one more time using any type of Third Party Websites/or Applications, your account will be permanently banned." But take away the resources, and leave a couple of hundred or thousand coins if you'd decided to tweak this idea a little bit if you had ever decided to make this an actual thing.

- Please leave comments of what you think.

I worthy everyone's opinions.

thanks, 

sincerely ~ Lachlan_CAT

You appear to be overlooking the issue.  Cheaters and hacks create revenue.  By design to um.l, fill out the game, or increase difficultity devs have been cheating players out of te sources from the start.

A few gamers saw how much fun it was, and it cost other players resources and stuff, with zero development cost for sponsor.  Why would devs wish to rid game of revenue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now