xXBloodinXx

selling items by accident

10 posts in this topic

i don't know it is just me or sometime when i want to put a weapon i sell them by accident and it is so annoying. I think i sold like 2 of my best weapon like that 

-______- plz change the upgrade system...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xXBloodinXx said:

i don't know it is just me or sometime when i want to put a weapon i upgrade them by accident and it is so annoying. I think i upgrade like 2 of my best weapon like that 

-______- plz change the upgrade system...

Not quite sure why you quoted your own post and added no new content?

Do you mean when you drag the item to the bottom right paper bag?

Pretty sure there was a topic exactly like this... can't seem to find it though.

EDIT: found it :)

Edited by PremiVex
Found topic, added into post.

Yeah, I have to agree. With many items scrolling gets really annoying in this game, so it can be easy to sell an item by accident. Upgrade your good parts to level 2 then you'll get a donfirmation window when you try to sell.

Would be nice to actually be able to apply filters instead of having 1000 items to scroll horizontally.

Like you pick a category, chassis for instance, or weapons as you do now, but you can then select to only display a certain chassis, or certain weapon type.

The worst is when you remove a cart part when tinkering, it moves to the very end of the list so takes ages to scroll all the way back to it.

It is clumsy at the moment to say the least :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ash_KOT said:

Would be nice to actually be able to apply filters instead of having 1000 items to scroll horizontally.

Like you pick a category, chassis for instance, or weapons as you do now, but you can then select to only display a certain chassis, or certain weapon type.

The worst is when you remove a cart part when tinkering, it moves to the very end of the list so takes ages to scroll all the way back to it.

It is clumsy at the moment to say the least :)

I think so too. If you could also choose material type that would be awesome, like go to metal. But for the selling incident above they should just always do a pop-up that says "are you sure you want to sell that" So yah, C.A.T.S. developers add that.

I agree, also I usually spend a lot of error to merge any article by mistake .... good idea of pop-up ..
Let's hope developers do :)

On 27/4/2017 at 10:24 AM, Falconhead said:

I think so too. If you could also choose material type that would be awesome, like go to metal. But for the selling incident above they should just always do a pop-up that says "are you sure you want to sell that" So yah, C.A.T.S. developers add that.

Well, they already have a popup for all level 2+ parts for selling and merging, but having a popup every single time you merge or sell would be incredibly annoying. I have big selling spree every once in a while when I go up in championships. I usually sell at least 25 items that are underleveled and having to click that 25 times wouldn't be the best way to stop people from selling, which is why they made a popup only for parts that are level 2+ (because clearly you fused a few things with them and actually use it).

If you've sold your best weapons by doing that, it really doesn't matter because they were both level 1 and not very good in the first place

Edited by Taken

13 hours ago, Taken said:

Well, they already have a popup for all level 2+ parts for selling and merging, but having a popup every single time you merge or sell would be incredibly annoying. I have big selling spree every once in a while when I go up in championships. I usually sell at least 25 items that are underleveled and having to click that 25 times wouldn't be the best way to stop people from selling, which is why they made a popup only for parts that are level 2+ (because clearly you fused a few things with them and actually use it).

If you've sold your best weapons by doing that, it really doesn't matter because they were both level 1 and not very good in the first place

Sometimes people just got a weapon and want to try it out and whoops sold. It would still be helpful and if you went on a selling spree they could have a button like "I don't want to see this for 10 minutes"