Metwo

Bets are rigged

22 posts in this topic

What you see on the betting screen does not relate to the end result.

The percentage is based on the number of people on each side.  If you get in early and more people join the other side, your rewarded % can go down.

Most importantly, THE CARS CHANGE.  You are not betting on the cars you see, those are just the display when you step up to the betting window.  Cars CAN and HAVE changed from the time of placing the bet, which you are locked in under a false pretense, to when you press replay to see if you lost.

Moral of the story, bet at your own peril, it may like like a sure thing.  That rock with no weapon may just sprout a super laser when you go to watch your result, and you'll be tossing your gems down the drain saving an expensive leveled item when the rules are changed on you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The percentage gains do switch around, and you get the bonus that is applicable at the moment the bets close. I agree that this is weird, and that you should get the bonus that is applicable to you at the moment you bet. After all, you can't swap anymore after you bet.

Cars changing mid-bet or post-bet... I've never seen such a thing.

11 minutes ago, Aluce said:

Cars changing mid-bet or post-bet... I've never seen such a thing.

I have.  Especially on the long bet when they have so long to change configurations.  It can COMPLETELY change the bet choice.... and once you've bet its too late... you are gonna lose some gems getting it back.

Now I only log into the long bets in the last 10 minutes or so to minimize this.

• Like 1

In my personal opinion what they should change are the times of the long bets ..... at least 2 hours ... and what you comment on the cars have always been the same that come out at the moment of betting.

4 hours ago, Metwo said:

What you see on the betting screen does not relate to the end result.

The percentage is based on the number of people on each side.  If you get in early and more people join the other side, your rewarded % can go down.

Most importantly, THE CARS CHANGE.  You are not betting on the cars you see, those are just the display when you step up to the betting window.  Cars CAN and HAVE changed from the time of placing the bet, which you are locked in under a false pretense, to when you press replay to see if you lost.

Moral of the story, bet at your own peril, it may like like a sure thing.  That rock with no weapon may just sprout a super laser when you go to watch your result, and you'll be tossing your gems down the drain saving an expensive leveled item when the rules are changed on you.

The cause of this is due to the fact that the game finds a random battle that seems fair (I think that's how it works? If it's not then it still doesn't really matter.) and puts those cars in the betting screen. However, the end result for the bet is the two cars is the CURRENT one, not the past one. So if the player who has the car for the left side changes the car, then it will change the bet too.

Yes, there are definitely some problems with bets. The percentage you bet at should be the one applied to you, not the percentage at the end of the timer. This is pretty misleading to newer players. Overall I would suggest only betting in the last 10 minutes of the long bet to be sure.

On 4/28/2017 at 4:26 PM, Rikri said:

The cause of this is due to the fact that the game finds a random battle that seems fair (I think that's how it works? If it's not then it still doesn't really matter.) and puts those cars in the betting screen. However, the end result for the bet is the two cars is the CURRENT one, not the past one. So if the player who has the car for the left side changes the car, then it will change the bet too.

I think this could be true. It makes a lot of sense!

Never seen cars changing after I placed a bet, although I usually wait until last minutes for the long bet too so if what others are saying it's true (and it makes sense, about the MM with their actual car) I may have not noticed it. Regarding the bonus %, I really don't trust what others bet anyway, and for me a win is a win, if you are in doubt, just wait a couple seconds and not sure how things could get messy with %s tied to each player rather than globally.

I haven't noticed the cars change. I've only been playing a couple weeks, though (a lot, albeit). I usually lose because the chassis doesn't line up like I expect & one ends up flipping or not moving. :S

Like most others, I use the short bets to see what bonus they give (90% of the time, it's useless). I never use other people's bets as a guide. I figure they're probably random anyway.

On 29 April 2017 at 11:08 AM, Solaito said:

Yes, there are definitely some problems with bets. The percentage you bet at should be the one applied to you, not the percentage at the end of the timer. This is pretty misleading to newer players. Overall I would suggest only betting in the last 10 minutes of the long bet to be sure.

When you bet on horse races or whatever, you get a multiplier not of the moment you bet at, but from the moment when the betting is over. It depends on amount of people who bet on or against. And that numbers may differ a lot at the beginning, in the middle or at the end due to obvious reasons.

Regarding the changing of cars... I wish I could get a video and the description of this thing. It could help a lot to understand what's going on. As for now, I've never heard about this type of problem before. This is the first time.

• Like 2

I'm thinking some of the bets are computer generated put there by the game. Look at this picture: Who the hell would vote for that loser? Seriously! 1,778 people voted for a block of wood with no weapon? I call b___ S___ on that one. LOL.  

That said, I'm still betting. It's nice when every item on the car, including the car is at 60% and all bonuses compliment the build.

Screenshot_20170428-102117.png

There are reports of times when cars have changed after they have already bet. This is probably a case of rigged bets.

None of the bets are computer generated, I know this because in the beta after they took it down from the app store, there were less than 100 bets on each short bet, but now there are so many.

I've seen a bet where an empty boulder won against another car. I can imagine some people betting on the empty sneaky if they suspect that the right car would fly/ride over it with their booster and end up on the other side of the screen.

How exactly the cars are selected and pitched in a bet... I don't know. That doesn't seem to be uniformly random. Most of the time, especially in short bets, the cars have same health and almost identical attack, and very similar cars.

7 minutes ago, Aluce said:

I've seen a bet where an empty boulder won against another car. I can imagine some people betting on the empty sneaky if they suspect that the right car would fly/ride over it with their booster and end up on the other side of the screen.

How exactly the cars are selected and pitched in a bet... I don't know. That doesn't seem to be uniformly random. Most of the time, especially in short bets, the cars have same health and almost identical attack, and very similar cars.

I believe the betting system picks random close fights that happened in low stages.

The rigged part of bets is I NEVER get whale items... i dont know if its cause its a prestige item or something but please fix this. Ive finished at least 50 bets and theyve all been for classic and surfer mostly ... feels bad when i get a 5 star double rocket and its wasted for a body i dont use

• Haha 1

Betting only increases the modifier on the item you placed, you dont win more items.

As for the whale body, you can only obtain this once you hit stage 24 and then Prestige (submit all your parts and coins and go back to stage 1).

5 hours ago, Ash_KOT said:

Betting only increases the modifier on the item you placed, you dont win more items.

They mean they don't get items that boost whale bodies, or are boosted on whale bodies.

Edited by Taken

On 2017-5-17 at 0:27 PM, Taken said:

They mean they don't get items that boost whale bodies, or are boosted on whale bodies.

Ahh now re-reading it with that in mind, I get what they mean.

Come to think of it, I dont think I have many whale body boosters either, surfer certainly seems to be the highest drop rate from my boxes :)

• Like 1

On 5/14/2017 at 7:01 PM, Taken said:

There are reports of times when cars have changed after they have already bet. This is probably a case of rigged bets.

It's probably a case of people being mistaken.  There are plenty of players, if one doesn't remember the two cars or missed seeing a detail before betting and then come back later and thinks the cars are different, then they will report that the cars change even though they didn't.

Without before and after screenshots, there is little reason to believe such  rare reports...

• Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 9:59 PM, Jawz said:

The rigged part of bets is I NEVER get whale items... i dont know if its cause its a prestige item or something but please fix this. Ive finished at least 50 bets and theyve all been for classic and surfer mostly ... feels bad when i get a 5 star double rocket and its wasted for a body i dont use

hahahaha the body bonuses apply to what body you bet on

4 hours ago, TonyX said:

hahahaha the body bonuses apply to what body you bet on

He didn't say that, he says he's not getting whale bonuses for his whale.

Also, please don't quote a post fon on several months ago.

My girl and I both play this game. And, obviously, the matches are for the same two cars.

Well...once we both bet on opposite cars for the exact same match....and we both lost. You get that....the exact same fight....same cars in thr fight....i picked car A and she picked car B....and wr both lost. We clicked and watched at the same time only to see different outcome. 

I remember this so clearly because it was the first time i saw a car hit the opponents REPULSE and gone flying over the iron maiden wall to explode within the first 10 seconds of a match

So yea....good luck betting... And if you feel like its rigged....IT IS

Edited by SINNER
  • Thanks 2